Download an EB-2 NIW application
Take advantage of a real case study! Download an I-140 Petition for EB2 NIW
Are you planning on your EB2 NIW petition? If you are looking for a do-it-yourself solution, this is the place. You can benefit from my own real case! I have organized all the files pertaining the I-140 petition and they are now available for download. This DIY application is a 200-page document that includes all the pieces you need to put together your own case. In this link you can verify that I obtained approval for the NIW I-140 submission. By downloading any of the materials from this website you accept these Terms / Disclaimer. Note: Downloads are final and no reimbursements are made.
Why should you download it?
In short…because it may be useful to you!
Don’t you wish you could read somebody else’s real I-140 application, so you can draft the perfect application package for yourself?
We all have different profiles. For example, I am a scientist in the biotech field. You may be also a scientist but in a different area, or you may be a medical doctor, or a materials engineer. Perhaps you are an architect working on sustainable buildings, or a software engineer developing cutting edge programs.
Whoever you are and what your profession may be: you are the person that knows your profile the best, so you can make the best case for yourself. But you need to know where to start and how to organize your evidence.
My I-140 EB2 NIW application can help you see how another person structured his successful submission. This way you can learn from it and deliver an application that maximizes your chances of success.
What will you get?
The I-140 application (top left) includes 200 pages:
- Filled forms I-140 and 9089.
- Petition Cover letter. This is a 26-page document that articulates the petition. As such, It touches on all the requirements that I thought I could fulfill during my EB2 NIW application. In summary, this cover letter brings all the evidence together, it’s the story that I crafted for the USCIS officer to review all the evidence that I submitted as Exhibits. [check out the post about cover letters here]
- Letters of recommendation. 6 letters, including 3 “independent advisory opinions” or objective recommendations [check out the blog post about Letters of Recommendations here].
- Curriculum Vitae. A copy of the CV I included with my petition, so you can see what level of detail I used.
- Justification for substantial merit and US National Interest. Concrete documents from various sources that I used to back up my claim that my work was of substantial merit and aligned with areas of National Interest for the United States.
- Multiple other attachments (organized in 21 exhibits) that I used to make my case as solid as possible. For example, evidence of commanding higher salary, citation records and quality of journals I published in, evidence of serving as reviewer in journals, other accomplishments, and other important documents (such as the government forms
They got an approval and used this website!
Contact us if you have any questions!
If you think you would benefit from a face-to-face conversation please contact us below. I also offer a support service during your DIY preparation, check it out in the Services section of the website.
Please note: I am not a lawyer and this is not my primary occupation.
Unfortunately I can no longer reply to all emails due to limited availability;
☑ E-mails I will do my best to reply ASAP:
- You have an issue with a digital product or course that needs resolution.
- You have purchased one of my digitial products and want to upgrade to my course.
- You are reaching out to let me know the outcome of your petition (I love those emails!).
- You are writing to give feedback on a product or service.
- Any other type of email I have not listed here that is not spam
✖ These are the messages I will NOT reply:
- If you are contacting me to get your profile evaluated (I don’t do evaluations)
- If you want me to prepare your petition (I don’t prepare petitions)
- If you wanted an express review and the calendar on the website (https://eb2niw.info/services/) does not show availability (I open a few spots each month and if they are not showing, it means they are gone…and no, I can’t make exceptions)
- If you are asking for case-specific advice (I am not a lawyer. If you want to learn how to put together your petition, including all documents and forms, check out my online course: https://payhip.com/b/gfuRU )
- If you are in my course/purchased my product) and wanted to ask a question in private (I don’t provide email support..if you are in my course you can absolutely submit a question through the course platform)
- You are emailing to get the contact info from a person I interviewed in the YouTube channel, or want their contact info or a copy of their petition (I don’t provide any of this info as it is private).